1. Wine tasting at the Vinoy Winery
Located in Angeles City, wine tasting in the Vinoy Winery is a must-do activity when you are in Angeles City Philippines. Located in front of the Bellagio Hotel Bellagio, the wine tasting is the best way to experience the true essence of Philippine wines. The Vinoy Winery has over 500 different varieties of wines from the Sangiovese, Merlot, Cote d’Azur, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangreal, Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah, Zinfandel and Sauvignon blanc.
2. Wine trails at the Barceloneta Winery
The Barceloneta Winery is another good place to taste the wine that is grown in Angeles City. With the help of the wine tastings, you can also get the information on how to choose a good wine. The wine tasting provides the wine variety as Merlot, Cinsault, Syrah, Grenache, Zinfandel and Cabernet Sauvignon. From there, you can also get the recommendations on wines to go with your specific tastes.
3. Walking trail at the Caturanga Nature Reserve
Another interesting thing to do in Angeles City Philippines is to take a walking trail from Caturanga Nature Reserve to Angeles National Park. The walking trail is spread in 3 hectares and is designed to provide visitors with a great opportunity to hike. With the help of the trail sign-language trail and a guide, you can easily learn how to get from point A to point B. The walking trail is also good exercise and is easy to follow. The walking trail has some sections with steps and others have benches. The benches are good for resting your body and mind.
* Restaurant- La Cabaa Restaurant- It is recommended to go there if you are feeling hungry! The food will be definitely mouthwatering! It serves traditional Italian food and has a restaurant inside the hotel. There are many menu selections, but it is good to stick to your own favorites like Spaghetti, Ravioli, Lasagna, Meat Lover’s Pizza and Quiche.
* Hotel- Cabaera Hotel- As the name suggests, it is a hotel where tourists can stay while enjoying the city. It offers a restaurant, bar and office space. The restaurant serves your favorite hot dishes like Chicken Pizza, Calamari, pizza, pasta and much more. The bar and office space have work desks and laptops making it easy to keep an eye on your business.
* Shopping Center- At the Mall of Asia- It is a shopping center and is designed to meet the needs of tourists and visitors. There are 2 main shopping centers, one on the ground floor and other above the restaurant. The ground floor has merchandise like watches, clothing, wallets, sunglasses, jewelry and bags while the top floor has products like watches, clothes, shoes, luggage, wallets, sunglasses and other expensive products. The mall hosts many exhibits like fashion show, children’ safari, travel show and others. The mall will also hold a football game and a basketball game.
* Malacca is a place to be visited while planning your tours to Malacca. The place is full of Malaccan architecture and history dating back to hundreds of years ago. It is a place where you can see a rich culture and learn the history of Malacca.
* Batu Ferringgi- It is a historic site and is located in a place where you can see ancient artifacts and buildings from the distant past.
* Chinese Fishing Net- It is an attractive place and is designed like a big net. People come here to see the ancient fishing nets. It is very interesting and one of the must-see tourist attraction in Malacca.
* Penang Bridge- It is a historical place and is located at the end of the ferries. It is designed like a bridge and is constructed from wood. This place will give you a historical feeling and will give you a sense of real democracy.
* Bukit Tinggi- It is a place where you can see the beauty of trees and plants. The place is a perfect place to take pictures. The trees in the park are the same trees as used by the British to build their houses.
* Taman Rashudah- It is the most famous place in Penang. This place is usually crowded in the month of September. It is an important day of Muslim tradition.
* Batu Ferringgi- It is a place to visit and is located near Bukit Tinggi. The place is one of the most popular parks in the city.
* Chinese Fishing Net- The place is ideal for people who love to see the architecture and paintings of Chinese people in their colonial era costumes.
Malacca is a place where you can spend your vacations with much of fun and happiness. The city offers you a colonial feel but with the modernization of Singapore. It is a place where you can go to have a quiet and peaceful time. It is a place where you can have a unique experience.